Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,613 (2,431TL) in Aksaray to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)