Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,951 (2,089TL) in Aksaray to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (31 minutes ago)