Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.686 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,964 (33,458 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)