Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,315 (21,603 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)