Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,505 (27,153 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (26 minutes ago)