Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.030 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,459 (2,197TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)