Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.187 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元116,283 (AU$22,418) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,067 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)