Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23889 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,955 (112,836 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)