Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24429 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,054 (90,278 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)