Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30328 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,583 (64,573 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)