Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30589 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,460 (70,156 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (36 minutes ago)