Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,737 (1,438TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)