Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,452 (1,789TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)