Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.811 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,716 (1,500TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)