Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.368 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,861 (2,823TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (36 minutes ago)