Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.903 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,541 (2,912TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (31 minutes ago)