Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34867 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,267 (Mex$ 49,522) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)