Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02187 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元93,333 (4,266,741 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)