Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02146 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元88,483 (4,123,443 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)