Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01777 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,674 (1,726,239 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)