Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00572 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,600 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,600 (979,805 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)