Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 68,384元 (5,688,533 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 47,000元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)