Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01145 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元53,840 (4,700,976 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元38,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)