Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01193 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元57,202 (4,793,972 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元40,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)