Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01156 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元62,479 (5,403,063 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元44,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)