Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01109 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 55% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,995 (2,614,682 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)