Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元62,405 (5,072,263 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元42,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)