Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01210 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元64,293 (5,315,504 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元41,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)