Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.358 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,369 (C$4,548) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (32 minutes ago)