Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.241 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,906 (C$4,943) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)