Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 65% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,598 (kr20,526) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)