Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元45,257 (kr45,163) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)