Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.994 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 69% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,332 (kr26,500) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)