Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 65% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,876 (kr36,186) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)