Cost of living in Zwolle, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.010 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zwolle (Netherlands) is 270% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,489TL (€13,839) in Zwolle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)