Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.606 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,987TL ($1,383) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (35 minutes ago)