Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.487 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,103TL (1,177 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)