Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.081 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,965TL (1,287 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)