Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.551 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 199% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,209TL (4,394 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)