Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.539 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 198% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,190TL (4,407 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (44 minutes ago)