Cost of living comparison between Zurich, Switzerland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.101 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 416% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 80,702TL (CHF 26,021) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)