Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.681 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 502% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 489,181TL (CHF 132,901) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)