Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,347TL (1,219 Lari) in Zugdidi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (14 minutes ago)