Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.006 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,297TL (1,643 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)