Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00485 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,579TL (737,416 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)