Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,014TL (574,724 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)