Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,945TL (604,290 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)