Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23518 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,852TL (33,388 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)