Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18391 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,932TL (15,941 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (40 minutes ago)