Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,102TL (€1,086) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)