Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,112TL (6,615 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (16 minutes ago)