Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,347TL (3,126 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)