Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.540 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,453TL (元6,397) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (29 minutes ago)