Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.781 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,119TL (11,676元) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)