Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,320TL (元6,281) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)