Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,751TL (元15,109) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)