Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,523TL (元4,934) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)