Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.896 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,389TL (1,170KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (about 1 hour ago)