Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.182 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,342TL (1,679KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)