Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,839TL (1,153KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (43 minutes ago)