Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.751 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,087TL (Dinar 1,838) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 2 hours ago)