Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.473 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,503TL (Dinar 1,673) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)