Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.401 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,995TL (€4,053) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)