Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13454 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 389TL (2,892₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)