Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13836 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,409TL (17,410₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (39 minutes ago)