Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17585 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,787TL (15,846₴) in Zaporizhzhya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (44 minutes ago)