Cost of living comparison between Zanzibar, Tanzania and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,101TL (3,608,440 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)