Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00168 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,987TL (2,968,867 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)