Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00159 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,769TL (3,620,130 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)