Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,638TL (4,201,506 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)