Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,475TL (﷼ 25,376,236) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)