Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,794TL (﷼ 25,084,280) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (43 minutes ago)