Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06376 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,546TL (Php275,166) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)