Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07187 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,187TL (Php266,983) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (39 minutes ago)