Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08767 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,880TL (Php32,849) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)