Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01352 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,244TL (609,809 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)