Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01313 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,556TL (270,748 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (40 minutes ago)