Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49795 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,230TL (10,503 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)