Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 127% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,091TL (13,376 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)