Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,328TL (5,889 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)