Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,737TL (2,450 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)