Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,809TL (2,198 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)