Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11618 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 224% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,569TL (435,277 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)