Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11955 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 230% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,561TL (414,562 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (18 minutes ago)