Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17143 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,196TL (152,814 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)