Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19920 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,539TL (143,272 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)