Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09711 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,770TL (461,046 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)