Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08116 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 4,140TL (руб 51,017) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)