Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,655TL (¥872,071) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)