Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,183TL (¥596,588) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)