Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05649 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 71,756TL (¥1,270,150) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)