Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02968 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 229% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 61,629TL (¥2,076,178) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)