Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,120TL (Rp 19,824,541) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)