Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,245TL (Rp 9,561,151) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)