Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,852TL (7,465元) in Yingkou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)