Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,560TL (元7,675) in Yingkou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)