Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,237TL (元6,766) in Yingkou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (36 minutes ago)