Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,503TL (元12,668) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)