Cost of living comparison between Yinchuan, China and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,611TL (元7,109) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)