Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,476TL (1,096,824Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)