Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05948 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,904TL (руб 183,322) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)