Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06294 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,171TL (руб 336,385) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)