Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06560 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,243TL (руб 49,442) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (44 minutes ago)