Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,861TL (﷼ 69,551,444) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)