Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,708TL (522,023 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (22 minutes ago)