Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01132 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,153TL (2,045,448 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)