Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00763 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,936TL (515,874 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,677 (about 2 hours ago)