Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00576 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,162TL (5,757,700 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)