Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,657TL (元10,521) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)