Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45393 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,237TL (元11,537) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)