Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,184TL (元5,740) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)