Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,835TL (7,605元) in Yanji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)